Monday, January 25, 2021

The Last Days of Stan Lee


Just this past weekend my 76 year old father gave me his copy of the October/November 2020 issue of the senior living magazine AARP. He had read an article (By David Hochman) about Stan Lee that he felt I should check out. What I discovered in it was something that was largely unknown to me and very disturbing. The article is several pages long so I'm only going to post a few excerpts from it to at least give you all the general idea about what it's about. It's really heartbreaking to see how this icon and senior citizen appears to have been taken advantage of in the final years of his life by some individuals of questionable character (Keya Morgan, Jerry Olivarez, Max Anderson and Stan Lee's daughter J.C. Lee) who were charged with his well being.



Ofcourse I can't say with any absolute certainty how much truth there is to all this or how much of it is just third party point of view. But I suspect that there is enough truth to it all to give anyone one that was a Stan Lee fan or just concerned about the treatment of the elderly cause for worry.