Sunday, April 1, 2012

ROM Spaceknight & The Suicide Squad common cover art and more

Some recent blog postings from the Sanctum Sanctorum and the I Love Comic Book Covers blog inspired me to see if I could find common cover art concepts between my collections of my favorite titles ever from both Marvel and DC. And I do believe I've found a few winners here.

And I thought while I was at it I'd add this set to this posting too. Nova was only in one issue of ROM but it became a classic collector's item and of course I need not explain the significance of The Torpedo in the ROM mythology.

I thought this would be a good time to post some fan art I put together in December last year for the Bill Mantlo tribute video.




2 comments:

  1. Sweet you brought out the gang on this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's right bro,it's all Cool & The Gang over here on the Blog For ROM Fans Who Aren't Dicks :)

      Delete