Friday, May 24, 2013

Wizard Magazine Calendar May 1998 (Rom, Micronauts, NOVA) 3 of 3

Left click to enlarge
Aside from this awesome final edition of these Wizard Magazine Calendars postings I want to make sure I leave you all with some cool stuff to enjoy for your Memorial Day weekends. First up we have a Podcast re-enactment of Incredible HULK #318 (Bruce Banner & Betty Ross wedding issue) and #319 by Rick "Smash" Hansen: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16360597/Smash%20Tales%20August%202011.mp3
And if you're also in the mood for some good laughs with "F" bomb comic books reviews of cool shit from the 80s there's a new Youtube video by the one and only Kingofthessalyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxWk60jcf2c

May 25th Update New Rom related fan art found
 http://kyle7890.deviantart.com/art/ROM-372239743
http://johnmiic.deviantart.com/art/Spaceknight-Terminator-06as-368674363
http://c21.deviantart.com/art/Rom-Space-Knight-366145943

10 comments:

  1. The calender was one of the highlights of the Wizard magazine. Thankx for the trip down memory lane and enjoy the cook outs this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool stuff, guys. Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i kinda just did with an update of new Rom related fan art that i just found.

      Delete
    2. I miss Wizard so much. *sigh* -The memories... I still have a few of these calendars lying around in my old room. I always loved when ROM would be on one, but I had not thought about them again until now! -Good finds!!!

      And another mention!!! -I'm becoming a fucking regular!

      Delete
    3. welcome back bro, looks like you're getting your new digs in order. a friend of mine used to kick down his Wizard issues to me after he had read them that was a good magazine indeed. but like i said before i never came across these calenders before so i was glad to see that there was some Rom in Wizard magazine. as long as those videos of yours keep cracking me up i'll keep adding the links to my postings here.

      Delete
  3. Oh you sly dog:) Love,love those old Wizard calendars. I still have one saved, but I used to hold on to everyone that came out. Such a nice extra treat for the loyal readers. 'Sigh' I miss those days:(

    As Omega and the others have already said, thx for the trip down memory lane Shlomo. Happy Memorial day buddy:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good to see you around here again Dale. June 1st we'll be taking an even more fantastic ride down memory lane along with so much other cool shit that i've found and made in the past week.

      Delete
  4. Man I'm Lovin these Wizard Calendars the style of the art the rich color it's just wild and funny how well the play out Miss Wizard!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I checked out the fan art as well not bad the Terminator sketch was a good sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had completely forgotten about the Wizard calendars! Wow. Thanks, Dave. I'll have to hunt down my Wizard box and see if I have any in there now.

    ReplyDelete